Monday, March 27, 2017

The Speed Bump is So Annoying, or is it?

The Speed Bump is Soooooooooooooo Annoying!  Or is it? 


Watch this old video that I put up in in 2011, explaining my thoughts on how to deal with every day frustrations, issues, problems etc.  This philosophy is something that I live by every day and today, I was reminded of it by a conversation my daughter and I had while I was driving her to school.  I look at these early meetings as inspiration to me and I should start a blog called conversations with KIARA.  These conversations as we are used to will come to an end soon, because she is going away to college this coming August and I will not be driving her to school any more.  It makes me happy and proud, but sad at the same time.  I came home and started to prepare to shoot another video blog, however, I realized I had a video on this very topic, that I could show you. 

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I struggle with it too, just like you.  However, I continually remind myself how this is the TRUTH!  I work hard not to let my speed bumps consume me.  Please check out this video, and let me know below what your thoughts are.  I am also open for questions, email me if you want me to answer a question for you on my blog.  I can do it anonymously if you want. email me at shihan@lininja.com 



No comments :

Post a Comment