Saturday, March 4, 2017

This may be a slight bit controversial and I hope it doesn't annoy anyone.  However, I guess blogs are designed for the author to voice their thoughts with hopes it does a few things.

1) Stimulates thoughts.
2) Opens people minds to a different paradigm and way of thought
3)  Creates at minimum, conversations.

So as most of you know, I am a Vegan.  At that point, some may be bracing themselves for the higher then mighty attitude or judgement.  I don't have any of those things coming.   I just simply have one question.

So first question? 

1) Why are some animals food and others are pets, why are some fish food, while others are pets.  Just wondering, where in our lives, we were taught to determine, or justify which is which.

2) How do we separate the two?

in spirit;
Allie Alberigo

No comments :

Post a Comment